Yep, we’re back, with another Falling For Style post!
American Girl surprised me for the first time in a LONG time with their fall releases. With everyone still reeling from BeForever, they sprung on us the new releases!
And of course, I’m opinionated…. So I had to comment!
The dolls will be helping me this time! 🙂
1. Winter White Outfit for Dolls and Charm (http://store.americangirl.com/agshop/html/item/id/246372/uid/205)
The vest is very…. puffy? Yes, puffy. And the boots. And this outfit is cream, not white. I don’t hate it. It’s just…. meh.
Maggie: I’d agree with Shai. Fluffy. Or puffy. But the cream is soothing!
Addy: I just don’t really like this.
Lucy: Um, yes! Sans boots, I need different boots.
2. Fair Isle PJs for Dolls and Charm (http://store.americangirl.com/agshop/html/item/id/246337/uid/205)
What is with AG and all the Fair Isle stuff? It’s cute, but the slippers are too fluffy. Winter and fluffy are not synonymous.
Maggie: IT’S PINK!!! YAY!
Addy: Totally agreeing with Shai.
Lucy: Too much pink. I’m going blind.
3. Happy Holidays Dress for Dolls and Charm (http://store.americangirl.com/agshop/html/item/id/249237/uid/205)
I LOVE THIS DRESS! It’s my favorite color (indigo) and it’s sparkly! Just yes!
Maggie: Looks kindof like that old Snowflake Gown!
Addy: Oh, blue! I love blue!
Lucy: One word: SPARKLES!
4. Silver Shimmer Dress for Dolls and Charm (http://store.americangirl.com/agshop/html/item/id/249238/uid/205)
This is cute! I love the wintry colors! But the top is a little confusing….
Addy: I like silver even more!
5. Hit the Slopes Outfit and Charm (http://store.americangirl.com/agshop/html/item/id/246351/uid/205)
Cute, but I wish it came with the boots.
Maggie: It’s pink!
Addy: I wish it snowed here.. I would love that!
Lucy: Polka dots? Where?
6. Sparkly Skating Outfit and Charm (http://store.americangirl.com/agshop/html/item/id/246355/uid/205)
This is nice! It reminds me of Elsa and of Mia!
Maggie: It’s nice… Needs more sparkles.
Addy: It’s BLUE!!!!!
Lucy: I would look good in that!
7. Western Plaid Outfit and Charm (http://store.americangirl.com/agshop/html/item/id/246357/uid/205)
It has plaid! The dress is too cute! And the boots!! Eek!
Maggie: I’m obsessed with the fact that it’s pink.
Addy: I would never wear that.
Lucy: It’s okay….
8. Pretty Pink Riding Outfit for Dolls and Charm (http://store.americangirl.com/agshop/html/item/id/246359/uid/205)
It is WAY TOO PINK. And lumpy. Um, no.
Maggie: Yeah, there is such thing as too much pink….
Addy: Don’t like.
Lucy: Maybe if the top was black or forest green….?
9. Pretty City Carriage (http://store.americangirl.com/agshop/html/item/id/246389/uid/726)
I like it, it reminds me of something Samantha would have. But really expensive!
Addy: SLEIGH BELLS RING, ARE YOU LISTENING, IN THE LANE, SNOW IS GLISTENING, A BEAUTIFUL SIGHT, WE’RE HAPPY TONIGHT, WALKING IN A WINTER WONDERLAND….
Lucy: So much holiday spirit!
10. Isabelle’s Fancy Jewelry Box for Girls (http://store.americangirl.com/agshop/html/item/id/247101/uid/266)
Maggie: Useless for dolls.
11. Prancing Horse and Saddle Set (http://store.americangirl.com/agshop/html/set/id/2233/uid/266)
He looks like he’s wearing shoes! Aw!
Maggie: So cute!
Addy: Horse? Where? *runs screaming*
Lucy: He’s so adorable!
12. Holiday Accessories (http://store.americangirl.com/agshop/html/item/id/246374/uid/266)
These are meh, in my book.
Maggie: The jacket baffles me.
Addy: THE BOX HAS CHOCOLATE IN IT! I LOVE CHOCOLATE!
Lucy: What’s the weird silver thingy?
13. Skis and Helmet Set (http://store.americangirl.com/agshop/html/item/id/246353/uid/266)
I need these.
Maggie: So epic!
Addy: It’s got a blue helmet!
Lucy: Really wishing it snowed…
14. Riding Helmet and Hat (http://store.americangirl.com/agshop/html/item/id/246361/uid/266)
Let’s reproduce everything from Saige’s stuff! (that was sarcasm, by the way)
Maggie: Wow. Not very inspired.
Addy: Ummmmm…. No. Just no.
Lucy: I can’t even.
15. Sparkly Black Flats (http://store.americangirl.com/agshop/html/item/id/246370/uid/266)
Do these come in my size?
Maggie: I love these!
Lucy: They’re so sparkly!
Well, folks, there you have it. What we think 🙂 Enjoy!
With some help from,