One year ago, on August 14, 2014, the first post, “This is a new blog!” (https://dollsandthensome.wordpress.com/2014/08/14/this-is-a-new-blog/), was published on Dolls and Then Some. That’s right, y’all have been reading my insanity in dolls for a year!!!! Crazy, huh?
I’d thought I’d start this post with a few stats 🙂
Most Views: January 1, 2015
Most Popular Day: Sunday
Most Popular Time: 10:00 pm
Search Terms My Blog Has Been Found With:
In honor of my blogoversary, I am starting an award!!!!!
The Dolls and Then Some Fabulous Blogger Award!!! Awarded to, well, fabulous bloggers!!!
Rules: Answer the following questions, and then award to 4-6 bloggers. You pick 🙂
- Current Favorite Song?
- Current Favorite Color?
- Favorite Season?
- Are your nails painted right now? If so, what color?
- Do you wear glasses?
- “Beating the Blade” by Capture the Crown
- Fall 🙂
- Yes, they are sparkly red 😀
I award this to:
- Happy House of AG (https://happyhouseofag.wordpress.com/)
- Mini Mad (https://wereallminimadhere.wordpress.com/)
- Clarisse’s Closet (https://clarissescloset.wordpress.com/)
- Clara’s Craft Corner (https://clarascraftcorner.wordpress.com/)
Well, that’s it on this year’s celebration!!!!! 😀 Let’s hope for another great year!!!