Yep, it’s time for another opinion post here on Dolls and Then Some!!!!!! I loved most of the new release, and decided to do a recap of my opinions 🙂
- Maryellen Doll, Book, and Accessories (http://www.americangirl.com/shop/new/maryellen-doll-book-accessories-02bun16): Can I just… *savors the moment* I am flat out in love with this character! Maryellen has jumped up to the top of my wishlist, and not just because she’s new… because she’s amazing!!!!!! *squeal* I love her hair, her outfit, her…. Persona!!! Her character is so cool, and very, well, progressive for AG. She’s sooooo cute!
- Striped Outfit for Girls (http://www.americangirl.com/shop/new/striped-outfit-for-girls-02bun18): Although I myself will probably never buy AG girl clothes (I do, however, own an AG swimsuit), this is super cute!!!! Although vastly,vastly overpriced. As is AG.
- Maryellen’s Pajamas (http://www.americangirl.com/shop/new/maryellen-pajamas-cmc42): Can I just say that these are adorable… And at first seemed impractical for winter, although then I remembered Florida. Although, guys, the southern states DO get flannel-ready. Trust me.
- Maryellen’s Hairstyling Set (http://www.americangirl.com/shop/new/maryellen-hairstyling-set-cmc51): Can I just…. Ah! This is so cute and kitchy!!!! 😀
- Maryellen’s Sofa Bed Set (http://www.americangirl.com/shop/new/maryellen-sofa-bed-set-cmc57): I love things with dual uses, this included. I mean honestly. Cute, with multiple functions and much adorableness.
- Maryellen’s Television Console (http://www.americangirl.com/shop/new/maryellen-television-console-cmc56): While I’m not in love with this, it’s pretty cool. But not really hitting the wishlist.
- Maryellen’s Living Room Set (http://www.americangirl.com/shop/new/maryellen-living-room-set-cmc54): While I’m sure its super authentic, and it is pretty cool, its not really doing it for me.
- Maryellen’s Dog, Scooter (http://www.americangirl.com/shop/new/maryellen-dog-scooter-cmc52): HE IS SO CUTE EEEEEEEEE. But not a wishlist item. Just adorable.
- Flower Print Pajamas for Girls (http://www.americangirl.com/shop/new/flower-print-pajamas-for-girls-cmn74): I like these a lot better than the doll ones for some reason. They’re just too cute!
- Maryellen’s Poodle Skirt Outfit (http://www.americangirl.com/shop/new/maryellen-poodle-skirt-outfit-cmc47): I am 100% in love with this and it’s going on the wishlist!!! The pink and polka dots are probably the best part 😀
- Maryellen’s Diner Set (http://www.americangirl.com/shop/new/maryellen-diner-set-cmc58): This is cool, and a tad pricy… Which means crafting central!!!!! 😀
- Maryellen’s Jukebox (http://www.americangirl.com/shop/new/maryellen-jukebox-cmc59): While I like this, it’s not really a favorite.
- Pretty Poodle Dress for Girls (http://www.americangirl.com/shop/new/pretty-poodle-dress-for-girls-cmn75): Something about this dress sincerely bugs me.
- Maryellen’s School Outfit (http://www.americangirl.com/shop/new/maryellen-school-outfit-cmc45): This is cute but seems a bit off. Maybe I’m just weird.
- Maryellen’s Classroom Set (http://www.americangirl.com/shop/new/maryellen-classroom-set-cmc55): Cute but craftable.
- Maryellen’s Play Outfit (http://www.americangirl.com/shop/new/maryellen-play-outfit-cmc44): Cute but not really my kinda thing.
- Maryellen’s Birthday Dress (http://www.americangirl.com/shop/new/maryellen-birthday-dress-cmc46): I am loving this dress!!!!!!!
- Maryellen’s Ice Skating Outfit and Accessories (http://www.americangirl.com/shop/new/maryellen-ice-skating-outfit-accessories-02bun17): I like this, it makes me think a little of Mia. That might be the reddish hair and hazel eyes, though. Either way 🙂
- Maryellen’s Crinoline (http://www.americangirl.com/shop/new/maryellen-crinoline-cmc48): Can I please have this 😀 It would be great under so many dresses!!!!
- Maryellen Mini Doll (http://www.americangirl.com/shop/new/maryellen-mini-doll-dfm37): THIS IS SO CUTE EEEEE
- Josefina’s Hairstyling Set (http://www.americangirl.com/shop/new/josefina-hairstyling-set-cmc60): This is super cute, and I’m glad Josefina got something new!!!! But the ribbons on hairbands really annoys me.
- Josefina Mini Doll (http://www.americangirl.com/shop/new/josefina-mini-doll-dfm38): I love her 😀 I love minis though 😛
1. Cool Coral Outfit for Dolls (http://www.americangirl.com/shop/new/cool-coral-outfit-cmv10): I didn’t like this much, but after seeing Liz’s review on American Girl Fan I like it better. Still not totally sold… It seems a lil busy… Maybe leave out the zebra-ish print?
2. Movie Popcorn Machine (http://www.americangirl.com/shop/new/popcorn-machine-cmv14): This is super cute, I strangely love it…
3. Comfy Couch (http://www.americangirl.com/shop/new/comfy-couch-cmv15): GET. OUT. -_-
4. Music and Movies Entertainment Set (http://www.americangirl.com/shop/new/entertainment-set-cmv16): Cool but not my kinda thing, ya know?
5. 2-in-1 Gymnastics Practice Outfit for Dolls (http://www.americangirl.com/shop/new/gymastics-outfit-cmv03): Cool but once again, not my thing.
6. Rhythmic Gymnastics Outfit for Dolls (http://www.americangirl.com/shop/new/rhythm-gymnastic-outfit-cmv04): Coolllll 😀 😀 😀 I like it.
7. Sparkle Spotlight Outfit for Dolls (http://www.americangirl.com/shop/new/sparkle-spotlight-outfit-cmv07): WHO in their RIGHT MIND would let their child out to perform in SHORT SHORTS even if they are over leggings??? They’re marketing it as a performance outfit, when in reality its just crass, honestly. Market differently! I like the glitter though. It’s just too much in all the wrong places.
8. Joyful Jewels Outfit for Dolls (http://www.americangirl.com/shop/new/joyful-jewels-outfit-cmv08): Can I get a B, a L, an E, a H, give me a BLEH.
9. Joyful Jewels Dress for Girls (http://www.americangirl.com/shop/new/joyful-jewels-dress-cmv19): See above.
10. Joyful Jewels Headband for Girls (http://www.americangirl.com/shop/new/joyful-jewels-headband-cmv22): I’m a sucker for cute headbands, but my head is kinda big, so… *sigh*
11. Holiday Shrug for Girls (http://www.americangirl.com/shop/new/joyful-jewels-shrug-cmv21): Madly loving the black elegant faux fur…
12. Holiday Accessories for Dolls (http://www.americangirl.com/shop/new/holiday-accessories-cmv12): Cool. Overpriced.
13. Gorgeous Gold Outfit for Dolls (http://www.americangirl.com/shop/new/gorgeous-gold-outfit-cmv09): I LOVE THIS. FLAT OUT.
14. Gorgeous Gold Dress for Dolls (http://www.americangirl.com/shop/new/gorgeous-gold-dress-cmv20): *sigh* so pretty…..
15. All the random bags they have…. I’m not gonna comment. They ain’t bad but still.
16. Golden Rosette Clip for Girls (http://www.americangirl.com/shop/new/golden-rosette-clip-cmv23): I LOVE THIS SO MUCH Y’ALL HONESTLY HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH
17. Playful Polar Bear Pajamas for Dolls (http://www.americangirl.com/shop/new/playful-polar-bear-pajamas-doll-CMV02): Eh. I have the blue Polar Bear PJs from a few years back and like them much better. I won’t even link to the girl versions, because my opinion=same.
18. Warm Winter Outfit for Dolls (http://www.americangirl.com/shop/new/warm-winter-outfit-cmv05): I LOVE THIS.
19. Warm Winter Accessories (http://www.americangirl.com/shop/new/warm-winter-accessories-cmv06): OOOOH cute :}
20. Cozy Christmas Scene (http://www.americangirl.com/shop/new/cozy-christmas-scene-dhn74): Cool, but how about a non-denominational winter/holiday indoor scene? Hm?
I won’t go into Bitty Baby, seeing as they’re not really my thing.
Well, guys, there ya go on my (fully unsolicited) opinions on the latest release from AG. I love some, I hate some, but don’t we all?
Also, as I type, the allergies are killing me *sneeze* Haha!
Love y’all peeps,